This analysis seeks to provide a comprehensive Fiverr guide for sellers.
Fiverr Guide for Sellers
Fiverr is a digital marketplace with millions of buyers and sellers across the globe. It is a platform that involves hiring and being hired to complete tasks at agreed rates between the buyers/clients and the sellers.
The major categories of services offered in the platform include; Graphics and Design, Digital Marketing, Writing and Translation, Video and Animation, Music and Audio, Programming and Tech, Data Analysis, Business, Lifestyle, and Sitemap.
The platform has high level and professional sellers with vast knowledge of the above-mentioned categories. Notably, Fiverr sellers come from different countries across the globe. Buyers are at liberty to choose any seller they want between new sellers and top-rated sellers from any country as they wish.
How to start selling on Fiverr?
To become a seller on Fiverr, you are only required to sign up for free and complete the registration process. The only details required to create a seller account is an email, username & password, and phone number for account verification. The registration process is quite easy since Fiverr guide you from the first step to the last step.
Notably, in between the registration process, you will be required to describe yourself (your name, profile picture, language, skills, years of experience, and any certification that you have). Click here to create your new Fiverr seller account.
How to create a Gig on Fiverr?
What is a Gig? A Gig is a term used to describe the services a seller is offering on Fiverr. A Gig helps sellers to showcase their skills and expertise to potential buyers.
- The first step of creating a Gig is creating your Gig overview and Gig Title (a Gig title could be something like; I will write articles and blogpost for digital marketing, I will do creative writing on your images, I will be your online virtual assistant for marketing). Here, you should create a Gig title that matches your skills.
- The second step is pricing, where you specify your charges and delivery dates for basic, standard and premium Gig packages.
- The third step is the full description of your Gig services (For instance, if you are doing Writing and Translation, your Gig services description could be things like proofreading and editing, plagiarism checks, grammar checks, among many others).
- The fourth step is highlighting the things you require to get started on an order (This could be attachments and guidelines from buyers, + any other thing you require from the buyer while placing an order).
- The fifth step is showcasing your services in a Gig gallery (Here, you provide images of your Gigs services, videos describing your Gigs, and written documents that promote your Gig). Finally, the sixth and last step is publishing your Gig.
How to promote your Gig on Fiverr?
To promote a Gig on Fiverr, there are two options available. The first is to promote for free, and the second is to promote at some charges. The major free methods adopted include promoting the Gig on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, linked in, and through personal websites.
Here you can just share your Gig link to these platforms. The second and paid method is assisted Gig advertisement in on social media and googles by different advertisement sites.
How to get buyers on Fiverr?
Starting a new Fiverr seller account and getting buyers is normally very hard, especially for some Gig categories. However, there are various techniques that you can apply as a seller to speed up getting your first order or to keep more orders coming through.
- The first and best technique is optimizing your Gig search through the right search tags to ensure your Gig is visible whenever buyers search for particular services or keywords.
- The second method is creating more gigs. Normally, for a level one seller, you can create up to a maximum of 7 Gigs on Fiverr. The higher the number of Gigs, the higher the chances of getting more job offers.
- The third method is adding more Gig categories. Adding more categories helps to reach new potential buyers. Other methods include promoting the Gigs, as mentioned earlier.
Related Article // How to get clients on Fiverr
Related article // How to find Buyers on Fiverr