Are you wondering how to get more jobs on Fiverr? In this article, we will share some tips to help you get more work as a Fiverr Seller.
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a website where users can buy and sell services starting at $5. Services offered on the site include graphic design, programming, video editing, writing, translation among others. Fiverr was founded in 2010 by two Israelis, Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman.
The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. As of February 2016, Fiverr had over 2 million active users and had completed over 100 million transactions. In March 2015, the company announced that it had raised $60 million in funding from investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, BlackRock Ventures, and Foxconn Technology Group.
Types of work available on Fiverr
There are many types of work available on Fiverr. You can find people who will design your logo, create a website for you, write your content, and do all sorts of other things. The great thing about Fiverr is that there is something for everyone. Whether you are a graphic designer or an administrative assistant, you can find work to do on Fiverr.
Also Read // Types of jobs available at Contentfly?
How to get more jobs on Fiverr
Tips on how to get more jobs on Fiverr:
- First, make sure that your profile is complete and accurate – describe yourself, your areas of expertise, how long you have been in the freelance industry, and the people you have worked with whether locally or internationally.
- List all of your skills and experience, and be sure to showcase your best work. You can also give an estimate of your overall completed work to convince your potential buyers that you are capable of delivering on a task.
- Next, use keywords in your title and description to help potential clients find you. This mainly applies when creating gig and inserting key terms that will help buyers search and find you.
- Make sure to respond quickly to inquiries, and be polite and professional.
- Offer a variety of services to appeal to a wider range of clients. If you are a writer, you can offer other services such as plagarism check, grammarly check, and proofreading services.
Also Read // How to be successful on Fiverr Guide
Here are more tips on how to get more jobs on Fiverr to succeed;
- Make sure your services are unique and interesting. Don’t just offer the same thing as everyone else.
- Make sure you are very clear about what you want to do and offer.
- Offer something that is always in demand like writing gigs, translation, logos, slogans etc
- Create a unique and interesting profile that will attract lots of views
- Write good reviews for your services
- Remember to not just copy other people’s work.
- Know how to value your services.
- Highlight your strengths
- Be honest and genuine.
- Be persistent
- Be consistent
- Don’t be afraid to ask for a free trial
- Don’t forget to read the Fiverr Terms of Service
- Offer high-quality services. This means taking the time to do a good job and not cutting corners.
- Be professional and polite when interacting with clients. Remember, you want them to be happy with your work so they will come back and recommend you to others.
Also Read // How to create multiple Fiverr Accounts
Conclusion on How to get more jobs on Fiverr
In this article, we have discussed how to get more jobs on Fiverr. We all know that Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers to find work, and we now know that there are ways to increase the number of jobs that you get.
The most important thing is to be sure that your profile is complete and up-to-date. This means including a good description of your skills, as well as examples of your work. You should also make sure that your rates are competitive and that you have a good selection of gig extras available.
Another way to get more jobs on Fiverr is to actively market yourself. This means promoting your services on social media, in forums, and even in classified ads.
Related Article // Are Fiverr Reviews Real?